The Bachelor of Civil Engineering is a four-year programme run by chiefessays.net the college affiliated to Purbanchal University. The civil engineer’s job is to solve problems relating to the infrastructure of modern society, to consider the environmental impact, effi ciency and cost effectiveness of that infrastructure. Moreover, civil engineers may be involved in ensuring whether a building design is safe or not or may inspect and analyse a dam wall to see if it is structurally sound. Civil engineers enjoy excellent career prospects as they are involved in so many facets of everyday life and its associated infrastructure. Students in this programme go through lectures, field-work laboratory exercises and site visits. Experienced and qualified faculties are involved in the programme.Civil engineering is one of the oldest technical professions providing the necessary infrastructure for societies.As a Civil Engineer, he/she can run his/her own organization or work for government authorities, private industry consulting firms or major construction companies on planning, investigation, design, construction and/or rehabilitation of:
- office, residential and industrial buildings, sporting and shopping complexes.
- sustainable urban residential developments and municipal facilities.
- transportation systems for passengers and freight including roads, bridges, railways and airports.
- water infrastructure works including reservoirs, pump stations, pipelines, treatment plants, drainage and fl ood control.
- irrigation and alternative water supply systems including wastewater recycling and stormwater harvesting.
- pollution control facilities for solid, liquid and gaseous wastes.
- mining developments and structural theessayclub.com/ foundations (geological / soil investigations).
- energy extraction facilities and renewable energy sources such as hydro, solar, wind and geothermal.
- The students who have passed +2 in Science or equivalent degree are eligible to join BE. They must have passed entrance exam conducted by Purbanchal University.
- To develop highly professional technical manpower to assist in various development activities of the nation and make a higher skilled learning center for engineering.
- To assure & provide skill oriented engineering education in Nepal & focus practical based & quality education with professional careers in Engineering fi eld.
- To develop as a sustainable engineering institution in Nepal.
Mechanical Workshop Lab
|1||Bhagwan Upreti||Applied Mechanics(Statistic)|
|2||Binod Shrestha||Construction Materrial|
|3||Janak Raj Joshi||Computer Programming|
|4||Ram Lakhan Rout||Chemistry|
|5||Bhagawan Upreti||Workshop Techonology|
|6||Harihar Ghimirey||Engineering Drawings|
|7||Sanat Kumar Acharya||Mathematics|
|1||Sanat Kumar Acharya||Mathematics|
|2||Charchit Nagila||Applied Mehchanic(Dynamics)|
|3||Santosh Acharya||Engineering Drawings|
|4||Sabita Upreti||Building Construction|
|6||Binod Poudel||Thermodynamics & Heat|
|7||Robin Kumar Pandey||Physics|
|1||Bhoj Raj Tiwari||Electrict Circuit|
|2||Suman Dahal||Strength Of Material|
|3||Betan Taj Sharma||Fluid Mechanics|
|4||Basanta Devkota||Engineering Geology|
|5||Sanat Kumar Acharya||Mathematics III|
|6||Yagya Acharya||Surveying I|
|1||Subas Sapkota||Fundamental of Architecture|
|2||Dharmendra Yadav||Theroy Of Structure I|
|3||Betan Raj Sharama||Research Methods|
|4||Krishna Gautam||Engineering Hydrology|
|5||Sanat Kumar Acharya||Mathematics|
|6||Yagya Acharya||Surveying I|
|1||Betan Raj Sharma||Transportation I|
|2||Ramji Khatri||Soil Mechanics|
|3||Ramesh Pudasaine||Numerical Methods|
|4||Suman Dahal||Theroy Of Structure II|
|5||Subas Sapkota||Water Supply Engineering|
|6||Sabita Upreti||Concrete Techonology|
|1||Dharmendra Yadav||Steel Structure|
|2||Betan Raj Sharma||Tranportation II|
|3||Ramji Khatri||Engineering Economics|
|4||Sabita Upreti||Sanitary Engineering|
|5||Sanjay Nepal||Foundation Engineering|
|6||Charchit Nagila||Irrigation Engineering|