BHM at Morgan is a 4 years (eight semesters) internationally accepted graduate course affi liated to Purbanchal University. The objective of this programme is to produce managerial manpower for hospitality industry. Morgan not only facilitates students within the syllabus but also encourages them to develop leadership and managerial quality so that they can lead the organization eff ectively throughout the world. Morgan provides one of the most comprehensive practical classes from the first semester till the end of the four years program.Following are the features of BHM program in Morgan.
- 8 weeks practical in a semester
- Basic Preparation Kitchen
- Mock-up room for Housekeeping
- Bakery Kitchen
- Projector & A/C fi tted, Carpeted Classrooms for theory classes.
- Front offi ce software
- Bulk Kitchen
- Laundry with washing machine
- Flower Arrangement Practical
- The following documents should be submitted with application forms:
- Copies of 10+2/Intermediate or equivalent degree from recognized college with cumulative score of minimum of 45%
- Duly Filled up Admission Form
- In case applicant has completed his/her intermediate from International Board, a copy of Admit Card should be attached
All the applicants should appear for the written test to assess their knowledge and competence for the program. The entrance test will be specifi ed on these areas: Verbal Ability, Quantitative Techniques, General Awareness and Logical Reasoning. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
The interview aims to check the general knowledge & skills of the students in areas related to their aptitude, attitude & communication skill.
The final selection of the candidates for admission will be based on their academic record, their performance in the entrance test, interview and their attitude towards the program and institutional norms and Values