The Bachelor of Civil Engineering is a four-year programme run by the college affi liated to Purbanchal University. The civil engineer’s job is to solve problems relating to the infrastructure of modern society, to
consider the environmental impact, effi ciency and cost eff ectiveness of that infrastructure. Moreover, civil engineers may be involved in ensuring whether a building design is safe or not or may inspect and analyse a
dam wall to see if it is structurally sound. Civil engineers enjoy excellent career prospects as they are involved in so many facets of everyday life and its associated infrastructure. Students in this programme go through
lectures, field-work laboratory exercises and site visits. Experienced and qualifi ed faculties are involved in the programmer.
Civil engineering is one of the oldest technical professions providingn the necessary infrastructure for societies. As a Civil Engineer, he/she can run his/her own organization or work for government authorities, private industry consulting fi rms or major construction companies on planning, investigation, design, construction and/or rehabilitation of:
- 8 weeks practical in a semester
- Front offi ce software
- Basic Preparation Kitchen
- Bulk Kitchen
- Mock-up room for Housekeeping
- Laundry with washing machine
- Bakery Kitchen
- Flower Arrangement Practical
- Projector & A/C fi tted, Carpeted Classrooms for theory classes.
- The following documents should be submitted with application forms:
- Copies of 10+2/Intermediate or equivalent degree from recognized college with cumulative score of minimum of 45%
- Duly Filled up Admission Form
- In case applicant has completed his/her intermediate from International Board, a copy of Admit Card should be attached
All the applicants should appear for the written test to assess their knowledge and competence for the program. The entrance test will be specifi ed on these areas: Verbal Ability, Quantitative Techniques, General Awareness and Logical Reasoning. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
The interview aims to check the general knowledge & skills of the students in areas related to their aptitude, attitude & communication skill.
The fi nal selection of the candidates for admission will be based on their academic record, their performance in the entrance test, interview and their attitude towards the program and institutional norms and Values